Thanks to everyone who participated in Tenhulzen’s Crossword Puzzle Challenge at the October 10th Woodinville Wine Walk !!!
The winner of the drawing for a Gift Basket is:
Stay tuned for the next answers and winner!
Here are the answers for the last wine walk!
1. The national railroad passenger corporation
2. A word used to coherse candy out of neighbors for a national holiday
3. Oranges, lemons and limes are of this nature
4. One’s family or ethnic descent
1. Small or unpretentious restaurants or cafes
2. This word is derived from the Latin, “adstringere” which means to bind fast
3. A drinking tool not recommended for sipping wine
4. A mark or line of marks left by a person, animal, or vehicle in passing